I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Thursday, July 7, 2011

And we finally have a plan....

~
The doctor's visit yesterday showed that Baby K is doing great. She's happy, moving, growing, and healthy. And, for the first time in a month, there is amniotic fluid on both sides of her, which makes my OB very, very happy.

She has also "dropped" (right on top of my bladder) and is getting into the ready to be born position. Her tush is up, her head is down, and her back is facing my stomach.

I'm ready to rock and roll. Doctor said she's not quite there yet.

So bed rest continues (son of a b#$%@) because as much as I'm losing my mind, it's working. I went to the doctor yesterday, prepared to demand either an induction or a lift from bed rest. I got neither.

I, however, am not doing so great. My blood pressure is slowly climbing and my blood sugar numbers - while they still aren't as low as they were before I went into the hospital - are covering a wide range -- from 80-190. This is not good. They should be consistently between 90-120.

So we have an end game in sight -- if she doesn't decide to be born on her own by next Thursday, my OB is forfeiting the game and going in after her.

Either way, I'll be holding my sweet little girl in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday