I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hockey and Kiddos

~
For my birthday, I wanted to go to a hockey game. And I wanted to actually watch the game, which meant my husband was in charge of watching the kids.

Boyo LOVED the game. Didn't quite get it - cheered when people were booing the refs, clapped at the end of the first period and then turned to me and said, "Home?", and was more content to watch the lights than the game. But he still had fun.


And Girlie? When I asked her if she liked the game, I got a "Talk to my hand, Momma."

I truly LOATHE whoever taught her that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday