I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, April 13, 2015

Better Blogger

Part of my New Year's Resolutions were to be a better blogger.

Why?  It's not like I'm getting rich off of it or anything.

Because it's my outlet.  Not only is it a way for family up North to see and hear what my crazy kids are up to or how my life is organized chaos, but it's a way for me to pour out my fears,my frustrations, my accomplishments and anecdotes.  

It's me time.  Whether anyone reads it or not.  It's for me.


I decided to stop putting so much damn pressure on myself and remind myself that this is for me.  No one else.  Yes, I publish it online, but it's mine.   And it should be fun.  Not stressful.  Not a chore.  Not another check off item.

It's a chance for me to write when I can and about what I want to.  It's a chance to stop.  To reflect.  To remember what happened that day and how awesomely amazing my life can be when I let it be.

So I'm back.

Maybe.

If I have time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday