I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, June 23, 2014

Rock, Paper, Scissors...

At this point, Rock Paper Scissors is a fun game, not a method of breaking ties in my house.

Girlie thinks hard while she moves her hand in all the symbols until she decides which one to choose.

KK makes whatever shape you do, and then shouts out, "I WIN! HAHAHAHAH!"

But Boyo... well, he's creative. 

On the drive back from SF, he played a sword, a dinosaur, a lizard, a snake, a gun, a lollipop, a car, and a dog.

And he beat me every time because I was laughing too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday