I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm Not Going To Be Your Brother!

The other night, Boyo and BabyGirlie were getting into it the way that only they can. 

Finally, Boyo had enough and attempted to end the argument by shouting, "I'm not going to be your brother anymore!"

At that point, I felt I had to intervene. 

They can scream at each other and hit each other with foam swords without my batting an eye, but disinheriting one another? 

Yeah, I'm not going to stand for that.

"Nope," I said firmly.  "You don't get to do that.  You two are stuck with each other."

"Fine," Boyo snapped, turning purple with rage.  "Then she doesn't get to be Anakin Skywalker anymore!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday