I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, August 12, 2013

World of Color

Disney finally did it.  They reduced me to tears.

I had taking BabyGirlie to Disneyland Sunday, July 7th for a Mommy and Me date.  

The thing about that, though, is that I don't get to ride any roller coasters.  

And the older two had been asking to go on "the tire ride" and see the "water show."  

So I had to go back with just the big kids, right?

LOVE. HIS. FACE.

She was NOT pleased she got wet. 


Wearing "Nachos" to stay dry.

This was the moment I started crying. World of Color did a tribute to America for the 4th.  My son screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA" and my daughter singing "You're a grand old flag" pushed me over the edge.


And we caught the fireworks on the way out. 

"Mommy, you made the world explode for us!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday