I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, April 15, 2013

Ten Minutes With Boyo

During the 10 minute drive to the movie theater last night....

~ "Mommy, I don't have to die on the cross, right?  Cuz Jesus did it for me?"

~"That's tall grass where skunks live! They pee on you with stinky pee.  Poppa got peed on with a skunk and stinky pee.  TWO TIMES."

~"My favorite part of today was going to the carnival.  I liked hitting the baby the best."

~"BIG CANNONBALL KISSES!"

~"There is no one behind us now so you can go in that lane."

~"Mommy, when I grow up I want to do what you do -- play games on the computer."

~"Mommy, I have three girlfriends.  It's hard to have three girlfriends.  I think when I am five I will only have two."

~"Mommy, did you know that seven comes after six?"

~"In Star Wars, Lando tricks Han.  I don't like Lando.  Han should cut him to ribbons." 

~"IT'S NOT YOUR TURN TO TALK!"

~"I see a box that the juice for the lights comes from.  And fireworks."

~"That's the way to Baby Beach!  Let's go there."

~"Tomorrow, when we go to Disneyland, can we go on the pony roller coaster?"

~"This is where the movie is!  And sticks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday