I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, April 8, 2013

Giraffe

My son wants a pet "of his very very own to make him so happy!"

I asked what he wanted -- thinking he was going to say fish.  Or cat.  Or dog.

Nope.  He wants a giraffe.

"Well," I said.  "Giraffes are really tall.  We don't have room in our house."

"Yes we do," he informed me.  "In the living room."

Okay, that is true. But I wasn't done yet.

"Okay, but how will we get it in the house?  It's too tall to fit through the door."

After thinking about it, Boyo said, "Well, when it's a baby it will fit.  So we have to get a baby giraffe."

"But when it gets big, it won't fit outside to go potty.  I don't want giraffe poop in my living room."

"Mommy, it's okay.  Daddy will clean it up."

I love my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday