I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, March 25, 2013

It Sneaks Up On You....

Just how quickly they grow...

My baby is five months old and doesn't fit in the bassinet anymore.

I knew how hard it was going going to be for my youngest to get older.  Well, I thought I did.  I was expecting the firsts to be hard -- a little bitter sweet.  First smile.  First time sitting up.  First time rolling over.  First tooth. 

It was the firsts that I wasn't expecting that knocked me to my knees -- first time in a crib.  First time in 3-6 month clothing.  First time going to sleep by herself.  First time in the play center.  First time in the jumper.

And the packing up of the newborn stage.... Getting rid of the swing, the bassinet, the vibrating chair.  Passing the 0-3 month clothes on to friends.

Where did the last five months go?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday