I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, May 7, 2012

What An "Annibersarry" Is...

My parents' 33rd wedding anniversary was on Saturday.  I thought it would be cute to get the kiddos to tell me what they thought being married, in love, and/or celebrating an "annibersarry" meant -- I would copy it down and send it to my parents.


Girlie, after thinking for some time, said: "Being in love means eating dinner together and loving each other and using good manners.  Being married means you live together!  And to celebrate an "annibersary" you have a party with Mickey and Minnie and Jake and a cake and cupcakes and juice boxes and pizza.  Oh, and you don't make fart noises at each other.  And being love means your prince comes and then you go to college and become a "Supeme Cut Justice" and you have babies and sometimes you kiss." 


Boyo, playing Angry Birds on my phone, looked up and said, "You don't shoot people." 


Awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday