I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, May 21, 2012

Girlie-isms

~


At Target the other day, Girlie saw a very large (I'm trying to be polite here, but he was morbidly obese) man in a wheelchair. Without missing a beat, she went up to him and said, "You are a BIG man!"

~


I asked her what letter she was learning at school... she told me that she didn't know, but "if you give me your phone, I'll text my teacher to ask her."

~


I showed the kiddos how to make rainbows when we were watering the plants the other day. She watched for a minute and then said, "That sure is a beauty!"


~


Girlie asked my sister how hold she was. When her aunt told her she was 30, Girlie responded with, "So on your next birthday you will be 31. And on your very last birthday, you will be 32."

~


I lost track of my days and asked the kiddos if it was Tuesday or Wednesday. Girlie responded, "April."

~


At Target the other day, she asked for a toy for Christmas. I said okay, but told her that her birthday was coming up before Christmas. She looked at me with wide eyes and whispered, "You mean it's been a whole year?"


1 comment:

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday