I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, May 14, 2012

I want to put this on a business card...

‎"Being a Mom means being a chef, a nurse, a stylist, a guard, a driver, a waitress, an alarm clock, a guide, a banker, a teacher, a hairdresser, a dentist, an instructor, a climbing frame, an armchair, a best friend, a worst enemy, an entertainer, a provider, a defender, a protector, a care giver, a motivator, an actress, a tester, an officer, an enforcer, a ruler, a photographer, a hostess, a sp...eech therapist, a slave, a referee, a spy, a translator, a spoilsport, a sportsman, a cleaner, a musiction, a money maker, a trouble stopper, a story teller, a playmate, an audience, a judge, an investigator, a fortune teller, a discipliner, a home maker, a cake baker, a craftsman, a genious, a helping hand, a rock, a whole support system and that's as well as chasing the boogey man away, having the healing kiss of bumps and bruises and having eyes in the back of my head and a million pairs of hands. These are all the things I am, every day to my kids and on special days I am also the Easter Bunny, the tooth fairy and Santa Claus too." - Twenty Something Mum




No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday