I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, April 20, 2012

Children Versus Savages

~


Most people have been complimentary about me changing my blog around a bit. Some not so much. But that's okay -- I don't really like most of those people anyway.

But my sister asked me -- what is the difference between a child and a savage?

So here it is for all of you who are wondering:

Children start at about age 7. Babies stop being babies at about 18 months. So what do you call a person who is between 18 months to about 7 years of age?

According to my pediatrician, it would be toddler, preschooler, kindergartner.

To much to remember, in my opinion. I mean, do I have to make a scrapbook for each new stage of life?

"Savage" is a much easier definition.

And when I told my sister I was raising savages, she shot back with, "At least it's interesting."

Interesting is certainly the word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday