I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Nightmare (the Mom definition)

Nightmare (noun):


Taking a 4 year old, a 2 year old, and a 3 month old for vaccinations at the same time (by yourself), while the four year old tells everyone she sees how brave she is (whether they want to hear it or not), the three year old starts screaming the minute he sees the doctor's office that "I no want to be bwave!" (and continues screaming it until you leave), and the 3 month old is screaming her head off because she is hungry (but you are holding off to nurse until after she gets her shots). Oh, and you are getting a flu shot too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday