I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, August 22, 2011

Soccer Girlie



Four year old soccer is the funniest thing I've ever seen. I don't think I've laughed this hard since the last time I was at a comedy club.

From my daughter's awesome pink shin guards and pink heart soccer cleats...




... to refusing to be a Cheetah like the rest of her team (she's a "cheetah butterfly") ...



... to worrying about her hair as she is scoring goals...

... to arguing with her coach about whether or not she can use her hands (she can throw it further than she can kick it, she says, because her hands are stronger than her feet)


... to scoring a goal and declaring herself done (and then sitting on the ball so no one else can play)...


to refusing to shoot a goal when she had an open shot and the coach was yelling, "Shoot! Shoot! It's your ball!" because: "That's not my ball! My ball has my name on it!"



... I just can't get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday