I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, August 8, 2011

Family Fun Day

~
We had a great day yesterday. We went to breakfast, hiked around the Arboretum, and then went and saw Kung Fu Panda 2.

I learned a lot yesterday.

Such as:

1. Having a bag full of "restaurant only" activities is brilliant. I stole the idea from a friend of mine. And now my kids play quietly at the table and my husband and I can have a (gasp!) grown up conversation.

2. My son can put away three bowls of Fruit Loops, 3 pancakes, and 5 slices of bacon at Hometown Buffet.

3. When hiking around the Arboretum, look up. That is where the butterflies dance, according to Girlie.

4. Boyo will roll down a dirt hill then bounce up, declaring, "I faw! I go ka-boom!" Then he will run away.

5. After he does that, he will let off a cloud of dust any time he moves or is touched. He truly is Pig Pen.

6. My son has an unholy fear of tree roots.

7. Boyo is not old enough to sit through a movie that is longer than 65 minutes.

8. A tube of mini MnM's will last for 65 minutes.

9. A newborn will sleep through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday