I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, August 1, 2011

Overheard at our house...

~
"Don't put me in the monkey cage Momma. Put me in the Monkey house." ~Boyo

"I have a froggy in my throat. You get a froggy in your throat and then you have a baby." ~Girlie (Is THAT how that works... No wonder my contraceptives haven't been working...)

"Is it Christmas?!" ~Girlie (after seeing her daddy go into the rafters to get more baby crap.

"Don't strangle me! Strangle my brother!" ~Girlie. (Where did she learn strangle?!?)

"Dog, you need a hobby." ~My husband, after tripping over the dog for the fourth time in 3 minutes.

"Have fun at the bachelor party. Remember - I don't mind strippers. I have a problem with hookers." ~Me, kissing my husband goodbye Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday