I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, April 1, 2011

Musical Munchkins, Part II

~
I've mentioned before how much my kids love music.

Still, that has changed slightly in a year... Boyo still loves music and playing all sorts of instruments. But mostly, he's fascinated with his Daddy's guitar. He wants to bang on it, pluck it, and will watch and clap when his daddy plays. So when I was at Ross the other day and saw a child's guitar for only $20, I picked it up. After looking it over and tuning it, my husband said it would do for a little kid guitar. He's all ready teaching Boyo simple chords to play:


Now, Girlie's interested has shifted from music to art in the past year. Still, I couldn't get her brother a guitar without getting her something. I asked if she wanted an art set. Nope. She wanted a pink princess guitar. And she wanted to play it her way:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday