I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, August 1, 2014

I am grateful. And Tired.

It's no secret that I work from home.  

This past summer though, I got something I haven't gotten in 4 years -- a summer off.  Well, calling it a summer is stretching the truth.  It was 4 weeks.  But still. 

I went back to work on the 14th of July to prep for my new position:
 
A regional lead teacher. 

I'll be overseeing 13 teachers in Ventura County, 350 homeroom students, and about 2000 content students.   

I'm grateful for the opportunity.  I fought hard for the promotion.  And it lets me work while still getting to see this: 
 

And help make Fairy Houses: 


And teach Math skills and Marketing to my second grader: 


And I have the cutest assistant on the face of the planet: 
 

But still -  a new position means new responsibilities.  It means my work day starts at 5am and ends around 10pm.

I'm grateful for my job.  I am passionate about teaching and the students and teachers I am going to help this year. 

But I'm tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday