I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, August 8, 2014

FISH



I am not a big fish fan -- fish tend to try to commit suicide around me.  My husband is (was) and maintained a tank for about 9 years.  Still, when we moved, we sold our fish and tried (repeatedly) to sell our tank.  We even put it on the street with a free sign.  No one took it.  

Lately, Girlie and Boyo have been lobbying for [insert whiny voice here] a pet of their "own."  That they don't have to "share with my baby sisters." 

So last week, while I was at the spa, my husband did this:

He let them pick out the decorations, rocks, plants...


Meet Girlie's Goldie and Sunny, Boyo's Cewpie, Henry, Jones, Junior, KK's Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and BabyBug's Poopoo and PWWWWWWWWWWWWWT.  

Poopoo has all ready gone to the great ocean in the sky.

My kids wanted to bury him.  

But the irony in flushing him down the toilet was too great to be resisted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday