I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, May 30, 2014

Overheard At Our House


Girlie: "Mom, did you know that there are BUG GUTS in lipstick?  So when you kiss, if it's a wet one, your lipstick comes off."

Me: "Uh.... a wet WHAT?"

Girlie: "If your lipstick is still wet when you kiss.  Then your lipstick will come off.  Right?"

Me: "Oh.  Oh, yes.  Yes. Oh thank God.  That is correct. If your lipstick is wet...yes.  It will come off.  Don't kiss anyone anytime soon, okay?"

~
Boyo and KK running by me - both with swords.  Boyo to his sister: "Do you have the bombs?"

~
Boyo: "I have allergies.  The allergies are in my eyes and making my eyes move and not see."

~
KK running up to me after realizing that her father and I are trading off in who is putting her back to bed as she gets up 50 times a night: "It's your turn now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday