I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, April 11, 2014

Mom Court of Law


My husband and I found this the other night... laundry detergent.  All over the kids' bathroom.

I immediately began the mom inquisition.  You know the one: "We won't be mad if you tell us the truth.  But if you lie to us, we will be very, very angry and WE. WILL. KNOW.  And then you will be in bigger trouble."

My children's arguments:

Girlie 
She's thinking very hard.  "Well, maybe I did it.  I don't remember.  Maybe when I brushed my teeth?  No, I used your bathroom.  Maybe I was sleepwalking?"

Verdict - Case dismissed.  Once I realized she was trying to claim credit for it so I would be happy to know who made the mess, I realized she was innocent. 

Boyo 
He's not making eye contact and staring at a spot over my left shoulder.  "I didn't do it.  It wasn't me."

Verdict - very suspicious.  Very, very suspicious.  Probably guilty.

KK
She starts grinning at me and throws her arms up in the air: "I do it!"

Verdict - mental incompetence - she had no clue what was going on. 

Husband
"Oh, I may have knocked it over when I was fixing the dryer."  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday