I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, April 21, 2014

I survived Spring Break!


Why is this such a big deal?

Normally, my spring break coincides with my kids'.  And my husband's.  

Not this year.  

This year I was off one week, the kids were off another, and my husband was off a third.  

Bloodly everlasting hell.

Not only did I have to work while all 4 kids were off, my sitter had spring break that week too.  

So she decided to spend it on a Mexican cruise, not watching my kids.  

And it was the beginning of testing "season" for my work - the single most stressful month of the year.  

So I was terrified, to put it mildly. 

But I decided to rock it.  

So we were bussssssssssssssssssssssssy.

Monkey Zoo anyone?

We saw the Easter Bunny.

We watched Frozen entirely too many times.

And we played entirely too many video games.

We went to a bounce house.

We dyed Easter eggs.


We broke Easter eggs.

We read... a lot.

We built forts.

And we spent a lot of time at McDonald's. 

And I managed to help get 100 students tested, coordinate rally points for the transfer of computers to the next testing sites, teach a college class, train a teacher, put together a presentation on Internet safety, and plan and host Easter dinner.

And now, I am going to have a bottle glass of wine and take a nap that lasts for about a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday