I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, October 7, 2013

I May Have Bitten Off More Than I Can Chew....

My life has gone from normal, happy, busy chaos to oh-dear-God-what-was-I-thinking chaos.

Why?

Other than the 4 kids, husband, dog, and large extended family, you mean?

My partner trainer just quit.  Which means that I am doing 2 jobs for the pay of 1 until they hire someone new.

My supervisor told me they are planning on hiring someone new in December.

So other than working 80 hours a week (from home!) and taking care of my family....

... I am also teaching college classes one night a week.

... And team mom for my son's soccer team.

... And room mom for my daughter's classroom.

... And organizer of my mom's club.

... And I volunteer in my daughter's class once a week.

... And I am now writing curriculum for my school (Common Core, baby!)

... And I'm helping plan a bridal shower and a baby shower.

... And I'm planning BabyBug's first birthday.

... And our fridge broke.  

... And these Santa Anas?  Yeah, I'm sick.  

My house looks like a tornado lifted it up, spun it 180 degrees and then crashed it back down.

My children now think that chicken nuggets are a meal staple.

I'm pretty sure the baby said "Oh s&*t," the other day... but I'm too tired to care. 

I finally caved and took some time for myself to get my nails done.  I fell asleep in the chair.  My nails look like crap.  But I tipped well because they didn't wake me up.

So that is why I have disappeared from my life for a bit.

It needs to be December all ready.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday