I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, July 12, 2013

Tooth Fairy

She was brushing her teeth and out it tumbled... I was super proud of her -- no tears.  Just a matter of fact, "Mom, my tooth came out!"

The tooth fairy pays big bucks for the first tooth.  And of course, the money is sprinkled with fairy dust.


And the tooth fairy wants to promote good brushing habits in the future.
The tooth fairy wrote a note to introduce herself.  Girlie's fairy is Twinkle Toothy.

The letter was Girlie sized, but it was folded up so a fairy could carry it.

She was so proud of herself.

Where did my baby go?  I can't look at this picture without bawling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday