I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, January 11, 2013

Girlie-isms

~

"Mom, can you do this?" she asked as she curled her tongue.

"Yup, see?" I showed her.

"No, no, no.  You have to have spit in the middle of it."

~

After she got smacked in the face by her brother's light saber (which he swears was an accident), I asked her what would make it better.  She sniffed and then said, "New shoes."

~


"Mommy, can I have chicken steak for dinnner?"

"Uh... why?"

"Cuz it has protein.  And I need it."

"Why do you need protein?"  (don't panic, people without a sense of humor.  I know my kids need protein.  I wanted to see what she would say)

"So I can have long hair.  Like Rapunzel."

~

"So I have the little Merida with the blue dress and the little Merida with the green dress.  And I have the big Merida with blue dress.  I need the big Merida with the green dress."

"Kiddo, two questions.  Why do you need four Meridas?  And how did you get three Meridas?"

"Mom.  So they are evens.  And because I'm awesome."


~

"Daddy?  I love you."

Hubs: "I love you too kiddo."

"Daddy?"

Hubs: "Yes Kiddo?"

"I farted." 

~

"When you kiss someone, that makes them your husband.  And Joshua is my husband."

Me (trying to act nonchalant): "Oh?  Did Joshua kiss you at school today?"

"No.  I kissed him." 

Dear Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday