I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, November 19, 2012

Girlie's Thanksgiving Story


"In four days, we are going to have a feast.  We are going to have a feast to celebrate Thanksgiving.  That is when the Pilgrims came to the Americans and ate the Indians.

In five days, we are going to decorate for Christmas!  I get to decorate the ornaments.

In six days, Santa comes!  I have been good and will get toys.  My brother has been bad.  Santa probably will forget about all the times he has been bad and give him toys anyway.  That is what happened last year.  I don't think my brother should get to have toys.  Santa should give me his toys.

Oh, and Santa comes because the Baby Jesus was born.  But the Baby Jesus doesn't get toys cuz he's a baby and babies don't do anything but cry and eat and poop.  And sometimes babies sleep.

And that is the story of Thanksgiving."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday