I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, December 18, 2009

Genius



My husband thinks I'm a genius.

Okay, so he has actually never said that I'm a genius, but he must think I'm a genius, given the types of questions he asks me. Questions I would never have an answer to. Questions like: Why is the baby crying? Where did our daughter put her lovey? Why is the dog barking? What do I (as in my husband) want for dinner? And my ABSOLUTE personal favorite: Honey, where did I put ________________?

I don't want him to think I'm stupid. So I make sure to answer: The baby's crying because the economy is failing. Our daughter put her lovey in a safe place. The dog is barking because the sun is shining. You want whatever I am making for dinner.

Any answer is better than saying "I don't know," right?

My husband doesn't think I'm funny.

2 comments:

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday