I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, July 11, 2014

Things I'll Miss...

Boyo calling a frisbee a "Throws-Bee" and a trampoline a "Jumpoline"

Boyo calling instructions "constructions."

KK thinking Indiana Jones at Disneyland is "Dabey Jones"

KK saying "her" instead of "she" ... as in "Her not being nice to me!" as she points to her baby sister.

KK and her "Ack-sidences" when she spills. 

KK congratulating herself after she does anything with an "I AWESOME! I POWER! I STRONG!"

Boyo and KK telling their sister she is a "meanie bossies" when she bosses them around.

Girlie reading aloud and saying "E-chew" for "Echo."

All my kids calling it "TWO paste."

All my kids adding "IE" to every word... "milkie, bookie, lovie"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday