I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, March 31, 2014

Songs

My kids love to sing... and their versions amuse me to no end...

~ "Don we now, our gap apparel... Fa lalalalalala la la..."

~ "It's a small world, apple roll!"

~ "Ring around the rosies, pocket ful of posies, Ashlyn, Ashlyn, we all fall down!"

~ "Winkle Winkle wittle star, how I wonder what you ate..."

~"A B C D E F G H I J KK L M N O S Q R S T U S W S Y S Z Now I now my ABC time time sing with ME!" 

~ "Everything is awesome.  Everything is cool when you are living the seam......... Everything is awesome.  Everything is good when you are part of the seam!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday