I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, February 22, 2013

Love is a battlefield.

After Valentine's Day, Boyo sat down next to me with his Valentine's and sighed.

"What's up, buddy?" I asked a little absentmindedly -- I was working at the time.

"These are from my three girlfriends," he said.

Well, that sure got my attention.

"Three girlfriends?" I asked.

"Yes.  I have three," he said matter of factly.  "They are in my class."

"Girl friends or girlfriends?" I asked.

Apparently, the difference in definitions was lost on my 4 year old.  "Girlfriends, I guess," he shrugged.  Then he sighed again.  "It's really hard having 3 girlfriends."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy, Joshua wants me to marry him," she told me.

"Oh.  Um, do you want to marry him?" I asked her.

"I don't think so.  I told him I wanted to be just friends."

Great.  My 5 year old has all ready learned the standard break up line.  If I ever hear her say "It's not you, it's me," I'm going to hide under my bed. 

1 comment:

  1. What's up to every body, it's my fіrst visіt οf
    thіs wеb sіte; thiѕ blog сonsіѕtѕ of amazing and reаlly
    excellent information in favor οf readers.

    Also νisit my web-site :: Seo lancaster pa

    ReplyDelete

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday