I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, January 13, 2012

Star Wars





My son and daughter share my husband's love of Star Wars. My husband has a pop up Star Wars book that Boyo loves to look at with him.




And if you ask Girlie who her favorite princess is, she will gleefully shout out "Leia!"



But what made my husband really burst with pride? Girlie's synopsis of the entire saga.




She pointed to a picture of Darth Vader and explained it to me (since I don't "get" Star Wars): "Momma, this is Darth Vader. He is not a bad guy, but he makes bad choices when he listens to the Memperor. But when he listens to his son, he makes good choices and saves the day! The End."


I'm surrounded.

1 comment:

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday